Outfit: 1st Day of NYFW


What an exciting first day of New York Fashion Week!

Between getting up at 7 AM to attend Nicholas K fashion show and seeing Candela at 2:30 PM - which were both amazing - my lovely entourage (YES, I had an incredible professional photographer with me, hehe) and I had lots of time to explore the fashion week premises, enjoy a delicious soy latte - oh, and meet Kelly Cutrone, Cory Kennedy AND LEANDRA MEDINE. Needless to say, I completely freaked out when I saw the Man Repeller in flesh and taking a picture with her made my day. Or week. Or ... life.

Anyways, in spite of all the craziness, I still got to take outfit pictures for you!



Pictures by Annalisa Podwin


And yes, in-depth reports on the fashion shows are coming, I promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment