Love: Favorite Collection NYFW - Proenza Schouler FW13


Proenza Schouler's FW13 collection is by far my favorite. Why? I love the use of classic silhouettes mixed with crazy textures and intriguing patterns. Just take a look at the shiny chains, the printed leathers and the dyed feathers - and tell me that you couldn't spend hours looking for all the interesting little details!

Proenza Schouler doesn't need crazy colors to create interest - the entire collection is held in black and white! Designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez always find a different way to grasp the viewer's attention, especially focusing on materials. I just love everything about this collection (and their previous collections!) - from the coats, to the shoes, to the clutches ... I should stop gushing and let you see for yourself! Enjoy!










Photos - Courtesy of Vogue US

No comments:

Post a Comment