Internship: Altuzarra S/S 2014 Fashion Show

I am back in New York and I have exciting news: Two weeks ago I started my internship at PR Consulting, a PR agency that handles the public relations for brands like Versace, Dries van Noten, Vera Wang and many other famous fashion brands. I am on the team for the amazing brands Maje, ACNE and Altuzarra - whose fashion show was yesterday. I got to assist the preparation of the show as well as work it last night.

The collection was simply amazing - but also the venue and the atmosphere was great. It was an incredible experience to meet the designer Joseph Altuzarra and to show the most important people of fashion industry to their seats - Anna Wintour, Stefan Tonchi, Giovanna Battaglia, Nina Garcia, Taylor Tomasi Hill, Garance Doré, Leandra Medine and so many more of my favorite editors from Vogue, W, Marie Claire, Elle, etc. and bloggers were there!

Enjoy some of my backstage pictures and my favorite looks from the collection.


















Pictures by Kim and via Vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment