Report: Fashion's Night Out




My dear Muesli-lovers, we had a blast at NYC's Fashion Night Out (FNO)! It was such a great atmosphere: a well-dressed fashion crowd, lovely window displays, amazing fashion, yummy snacks and delicious drinks!

We basically explored the entire city
... starting at Macy's at Times Square to meet Scott Disick (who walked past us no further than 1m away from us!),
... stopping at Moschino in the Meat Packing to meet Alexa Chung (who wasn't really there, much to my disappointment - we did, however, get to enjoy her favorite drink)
... and ending up at Soho strolling through a million lovely boutiques.

Out and about were celebrities like Anna Wintour (!!!), Marc Jacobs, Micheal Kors, Rachel Zoe, Karlie Kloss, The Man Repeller, and many more!

I tried to take as many pictures as possible but it was very hectic and crowded and my camera decided to be a real bitch - oh well, I hope you enjoy the ones I got! Have a lovely weekend, everyone!












No comments:

Post a Comment