Outfit: A Beautiful Day in Soho


Ciao belle! This is Muesli Couture's first outfit post! I was planning on saving this post for a very special outfit but ... oh well, I couldn't wait. So, here you go: My outfit from today - which I spent in beautiful Soho with my dad! The weather was really nice and we had lunch at a wonderful little restaurant called The Dutch (amazing food, especially their fries, check it out!).

I need to finish some homework now and then go to bed. Good night, lovelies, hope you enjoy!



First Outfit, yay! Shoes: Converse. Leggings: The Gap. Tanktop, Sweater and Handbag: Zara. Sunglass: can't remember, sorry!





Amazing restaurant The Dutch on the corner of Prince Street and Sullivan Street


All pictures by me, via Instagram. Sorry for bad quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment